Can you see yourself delivering the coaching and advice that you see on our site?
We are looking for more partners to deliver our unique blend of sales coaching and training. We have vacancies available throughout the UK, but we are especially looking for people in the following areas to work with local clients and associates.
Of course, you would expect to invest in your own future. In return for your investment we give you a chance to operate your own business, supported by an initial training programme followed with ongoing support from us. Our support is not limited to the early days of creating your business, but continues for the whole time you stay with us.
These are the main benefits you gain from being part of the organisation
- You use your own knowledge and experience in delivering support to your clients
- We don’t have a prescriptive process for either the sales or the delivery
- You get a sales model for finding your clients as well as a delivery model
- You get comprehensive, long term, ongoing support.
- The business model keeps improving. We provide updated materials and ideas gleaned from the experience of all our partners
- We offer ongoing training, both for new offerings and as a refresher
- We continue to promote the brand Nationally
- You get client feedback
- You grow at your own pace, work part time or full time – it’s your choice
You might be wondering if you are the right person for this opportunity. How do you measure against the following?
- 5 years’ experience in sales
- 2 years’ experience in sales management
- Some training and coaching experience
- Proven track record
- Experience in B2B sales
- Experience of selling a service
- Experience at a senior management level
- Understanding of finance and operations
- Comfortable in talking to groups of people
- Confident in your own ability
- Wanting to build your own business
- Passionate about helping and developing other people
If you would like to know more about our business coaching
or anything else, please get in touch either directly or using the form to the left and we will schedule a 30 minute telephone call where we can tell you much more about what being a Precept Partner involves.